What conditions does InterX help?
- Severe pain and inflammation
- Nerve numbness, pain, or burning that injections or medications don’t relieve
- Long-term problems from injury, failed surgeries, or chronic illnesses that interfere with sleep and lifestyle
- Recent injuries or trauma to the body
What makes the InterX Therapy Center different?
Our technology. The InterX 5002 professional device displays a skin impedance reading on the front of the device when in contact with the skin. This feedback from the device shows the therapist exactly where the body has the greatest capacity to receive treatment. The initial treatment, most often, is not done in the area of pain.
How does the InterX device work?
Our treatment consists of a comfortable stimulation that helps release endorphins and dynorphins that allow for natural pain relief and accelerated recovery – without medication.
The InterX is non-invasive and has multiple electrode accessories that permit treatment to the scalp, face, spine, and nerve points to promote healing, which will create the greatest pain-relieving results.
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects to InterX Treatment. It is safe to use our technology over orthopedic metal implants, directly over the spine, face, and scalp.
In addition to pain relief, patients treated with InterX report improved sleep, gut health, mental clarity, mood, and energy.
It’s clinically proven
Controlled clinical trials and clinical results have shown statistically significant results in:
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Increased range of motion
- Reduced medication intake – 90% success rate in reducing pain
- Where other chronic and severe pain treatments fall short, InterX can deliver research-backed, life-improving results.
Treatment with InterX can provide long-term relief from pain without drugs or surgery. What’s more, we can empower you in your recovery by providing the tools and protocols you need to continue your therapy at home. With InterX, we’re making pain management more manageable.
Our therapy center is located on Greenville Avenue just north of Forest Lane in North Dallas, near Central Expressway and 635/LBJ Freeway. We’ve created a warm, calming environment in our treatment clinic to help foster healing and wellness. And our staff has one objective: your health. If you’re ready to live pain-free, make an appointment […]Read More